Ultrasound in Aesthetic Medicine: contributions and main gestures
April 21, 2022 | From 6:30 to 7:30 pm (GMT +1)
Webinar leaded by Dr. Hugues Cartier
In one hour, from your home or your office:
- Discover the contributions of ultrasound to your practice,
- Learn more about a specific subject with an expert in the field,
- Discover the precise gestures to make these diagnoses,
- Discuss with your colleagues.
Doctor Hugues Cartier
- Doctor in Dermatology and Venereology
- Former Head of Clinic of the Universities
- Scientific coordinator of IMCAS, the French and Belgian society of aesthetic and laser physicians
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR ?
Sonoscanner webinars have become a true appointment with doctors interested in ultrasound, allowing them to learn or improve their skills on a specific subject by staying home.
By participating in one of our webinars, you are guaranteed one hour of theoretical learning and preparation for practical application with an expert on the subject. More than a hundred doctors who are already convinced.
Our dedicated platform allows you to interact live, ask your questions, present your clinical cases…
- Register via the form at the top of the page,
- A few days before the webinar, you will receive a participation link,
- On D-Day, 5 minutes before the start, click on the access link and follow the instructions,
- Follow the webinar, ask your questions, exchange with colleagues…
- Apply your learning.