March 18th, 2020
From 7pm to 8pm
An advanced application of critical and lung ultrasound in acute circulatory failure – FALLS-protocol
Webinar hosted by Pr. Daniel LICHTENSTEIN
Introduction by Etienne Richard
Professeur Daniel LICHTENSTEIN
• Pioneer of critical ultrasound
• Chairman of the CEURF
FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE WEBINAR ?
Sonoscanner webinars have become a true appointment with doctors interested in ultrasound, allowing them to learn or improve their skills on a specific subject by staying home.
By participating in one of our webinars, you are guaranteed one hour of theoretical learning and preparation for practical application with an expert on the subject. More than a hundred doctors who are already convinced.
Our dedicated platform allows you to interact live, ask your questions, present your clinical cases…
- Register via the form at the top of the page,
- A few days before the webinar, you will receive a participation link,
- On D-Day, 5 minutes before the start, click on the access link and follow the instructions,
- Follow the webinar, ask your questions, exchange with colleagues…
- Apply your learning.