April 23, 2020
From 6pm to 7pm CET
Lung ultrasound in the era of COVID-19
webinar program :
- How to perform lung ultrasound in critically ill patients,
- Differential diagnosis of important pathology (A-lines, B-lines, consolidation…),
- COVID-19 imaging using Ultraportable U-Lite.
Webinar hosted by Pr. Stefaan BOUCHEZ
Professor Stefaan Bouchez
• Cardiac Anesthesia – Ghent University
• EACTA / EACVI officer
• Perioperative and Critical Care Echocardiography
IN THE WEBINAR ?
Sonoscanner webinars have become a true appointment with doctors interested in ultrasound, allowing them to learn or improve their skills on a specific subject by staying home.
By participating in one of our webinars, you are guaranteed one hour of theoretical learning and preparation for practical application with an expert on the subject. More than a hundred doctors who are already convinced.
Our dedicated platform allows you to interact live, ask your questions, present your clinical cases…
- Register via the form at the top of the page,
- A few days before the webinar, you will receive a participation link,
- On D-Day, 5 minutes before the start, click on the access link and follow the instructions,
- Follow the webinar, ask your questions, exchange with colleagues…
- Apply your learning.