Lung ultrasound, a holistic discipline impacting echocardiography. The example of the BLUE-protocol
March 9, 2022 | From 6:30 to 7:30 pm (GMT +1)
Webinar leaded by Pr. Daniel LICHTENSTEIN
Pr. Daniel LICHTENSTEIN
• Pioneer of critical ultrasound
• Chairman of the CEURF
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR ?
Sonoscanner webinars have become a true appointment with doctors interested in ultrasound, allowing them to learn or improve their skills on a specific subject by staying home.
By participating in one of our webinars, you are guaranteed one hour of theoretical learning and preparation for practical application with an expert on the subject. More than a hundred doctors who are already convinced.
Our dedicated platform allows you to interact live, ask your questions, present your clinical cases…
- Register via the form at the top of the page,
- A few days before the webinar, you will receive a participation link,
- On D-Day, 5 minutes before the start, click on the access link and follow the instructions,
- Follow the webinar, ask your questions, exchange with colleagues…
- Apply your learning.